Installing a WordPress theme is easy, but keep in mind that if you activate a new theme, then it will change how your WordPress website looks and functions since the BasicBuild WP theme makes use of ACF and not just default WordPress content boxes.
The BasicBuild WP lightweight WordPress theme was primarily developed to create “new” WordPress websites more quickly.
- Purchase and download the BasicBuild WP theme to your local machine.
- Login to the WordPress admin panel.
- Go to “Appearance > Themes“.
- Click “Add New > Upload theme“.
- Browse to saved location and select the BasicBuild WP theme.
- Click “Install Now” and activate it.
By now, you have WordPress, the ACF plugin and the BasicBuild WP theme installed and activated. The last step is to import the Advanced Custom Fields option file. Keep reading below